The PhysioSaddle Combines cycling with biomechanics and anatomical knowledge to improve comfort and decrease pain. We aim to make your ride pain free and enjoyable. We didn't re-invent the wheel, just the seat!
The PhysioSaddle which was created by Shane Page, Physical Therapist and board-certified sports specialist in 2017 with 7 years’ experience treating orthopedic and sports injuries in the Springboro Ohio area. The “Physio” is the Physiology of the body in perfect function as a “Optimally” performing cycling saddle. While in his doctorate college at Dayton University, he created the saddle that was specifically designed with the anatomy and physiology educational concepts at that time. Time and time again I see how many cycling saddles that have a very good mechanical design but never the true anatomy form and biomechanical function as Shane conceptualized while he actually rode his bike to school while in College. PhysioSaddle design brings together form, function and performance at the same time. The Ischial Tuberosities of the pelvis or SITS Bones are nested in an open concept oval design (This is the first that I have seen) on the wings of the saddle that cause no pressure or injury to the SITS bones. Over time, the disadvantage to having constant pressure on the origin insertion of the hamstring muscle (consists of three muscles the Bicep Femoris, the Semitendinosus and the Semimembranosus) of the typical saddle can show thru aches, pains, sores and inflammation. Additionally, the PhysioSaddle disperses the body weight of the cyclist and in central region of the spine, sacrum and Sacro-Iliac joints which allows for optimal anterior tilt of the Pelvis. This Anterior forward tilt gives athlete the ideal biomechanical engagement of the hips to optimize power output/watts within the pelvis and legs. The PhysioSaddle is very affordably priced for only $95 which is an excellent price for all the benefits and features the PhysioSaddle has. The PhysioSaddle brings a simplified “Anatomy is King” design that not only reduces the pressure on the lower undersurface of the body, but maximizes blood flow, joint biomechanics and athletic performance at the same time.
- Reduces pressure points created by traditional saddles through four specifically placed concavities
- Concavities work in unison to accept our anatomy and create unparalleled comfort and eliminate neurovascular impingement
- Developed by Physical Therapists and competitive cyclists
- Race Across America, Race Across the West, Dirty Kanza & The Crusher APPROVED!
- Comfortable Bike Seat for Men and Women
- 90-day money back guarantee
- Affordably priced at $95
- Lightweight at 286 grams with steel rail
- Anatomically designed for maximum blood flow, biomechanical performance and comfort at the same time
- Maximized power output dynamics with ideal pelvic position
- Very comfortable for both short and long rides
THE BOTTOM LINE
The PhysioSaddle brings a simplified “Anatomy is King” design that not only reduces the pressure on the lower undersurface of the body, but maximizes blood flow, joint biomechanics and athletic performance at the same time.
To purchase or for additional info go to https://edge-cycling.com/produ...