The RhinoFlex is a dynamic weightlifting bar. It flexes and bends to allow for maximum safety through joint stabilization. This results in a pure and concentrated muscular contraction with little or no stress on the joints.
This is my second purchase from Bandbell, which the Earthquake bar was my one of my top and essential purchases for 2019. The RhinoFlex bar in my opinion, is just as important and is on target to be one of my Essential gear for 2020. This bar is handcrafted in the United States, made of a blend of composite materials which includes carbon fiber, ceramics, fiberglass and a poly rubber compound. Weighing a mere 7 1/2 pounds, is about 7 feet long…This bar will take your workouts to the next level, because as all machines and Olympic barbell, are linear in general. The RhinoFlex is a truly dynamic work out to the body which does not stress the joints, ligaments or tendons. The Flexion of the bar activates the joint and all accessory soft tissues (tendon, ligament and muscle) to work in an optimized stabilization performance level. The whip/flex makes your body react to the bar that requires you to stabilize and brace more during the movement. This adaption of the body occurs to the speed, movement and direction of the exercise you are performing. The RhinoFlex bar’s dynamic motion has helped my shoulder, hip and back immensely over the last several weeks that I've used it. I do not have a stress on the body as a regular Olympic barbell does. The bar costs approximately $329 which is around the same cost as a good Olympic bar with all the added benefits of reduced injuries, maximum performance and long-term strength gains. As I said in the beginning, this RhinoFlex bar is essential strength training, post rehab and preventing long-term injuries. It is an essential piece of equipment that will allow me to continue to do what I love to do (chiropractic) and train every day without the all aches and pain and joint stiffness that I have with age/old injuries.
- Made in the USA
- is made of composite materials including carbon fiber, ceramics, fiberglass and poly-rubber compound
- Measures 82″ long, 1-1/2″ in diameter and works with all standard Olympic plates
- Weighs 7.5-lbs. and has a 350-lb. weight limit
- Uses Oscillating Kinetic Energy that activates joint, ligament and tendons thru dynamic movement or flexion of the bar
- Ideal for preventing injury, post rehab and strength training
- Extremely durable materials with superior craftsmanship and design
- Affordably priced at $329
- Dynamic stabilization for maximum joint and tendon health
- Research shows the more dynamic your exercise program, the stronger you get with less chance of injury
THE BOTTOM LINE
The RhinoFlex bar is essential for strength training, post rehab and preventing long-term injuries. It is an essential piece of equipment that will allow me to continue to do what I love to do (chiropractic) and train every day without the all aches and pain and joint stiffness that I have with age/old injuries.
To purchase or for additional info go to https://www.bandbell.com/product/rhinoflex-bar/