Used by Olympians, Pro Athletes and fitness fanatics worldwide, TRX Pro 4 System is our most advanced and versatile Suspension Trainer ever, built for those who enjoy challenging body weight workouts. Features adjustable foot cradles, upgraded webbing and Microban-treated antimicrobial, textured rubber handles.
TRX PRO 4 SYSTEM
While the Home 2 has been my only suspension training device for the last several years, I was excited about trying their most advanced commercial grade system. While the Pro 4 is similar to the Home 2 in many ways, there are just a few key features that separated from the Home version which include the antimicrobial textured rubber handles, higher grade webbing and of course a much different price. As with the purchase of your product, the TRX App features 80+ workouts where boredom will never set in while using the suspension training. The Pro 4 comes with multiple anchoring devices which include door, and carabiner attachment. I favorite upgrade is the anti-microbial treated textured rubber handles which are a high-quality comfort and, security and cleanliness upgrade to the Home 2 foam version. The foot cradles for both padded and adjustable with theft resistant carabiner there are no worries. The carabiner has a 1300-pound weight tested strength and the stitching is a high grade industrial reinforcement or maximum safety. Equalizer and Locking Loops keeping everything even and balanced at all times. TRX has a rock-solid durability with the five-year replacement warranty and my Home 2 version has been used for years with no sign of wear whatsoever. With the TRX there are so many variations of exercises that will keep your upper, lower and core at maximum level and challenge you all types of body weight and suspension exercises. The biggest difference is the price which the Pro 4 is $219, and which is a significant $50 difference from the two. My opinion as while I like the Home 2 version, the TRX Pro 4 is worth the extra $50 for the upgraded handles. The TRX Pro 4 is a maximum durability, simple to set up and commercial grade quality suspension trainer with the rubber antimicrobial textured handles and limitless workouts possibilities.
- Exclusive to purchase on TRXtraining.com, get a free one-year subscription to the new TRX app, featuring 80+ workouts with real-time, in-ear feedback from our best trainers.
- A variety of anchoring solutions make it easy to set up nearly anywhere, ready in a handful of seconds so you never have to miss a day.
- Designed for the gym, TRX PRO 4 has antimicrobial-treated, textured rubber handles, upgraded webbing, adjustable and padded foot cradles, and a theft-resistant carabiner
- Get your sessions up and running in no time. TRX PRO 4 includes three different anchoring solutions for working out wherever, whenever.
- Independent studies show that TRX provides muscular and cardiovascular benefits that can amount to a “tremendous impact on an individual’s overall health.”
- Equalizer & locking loops keep even length
- 1,300-lbs. tested carabiner
- 5 Year Replacement Warranty
- Commercial high-grade quality materials
- Simple to set up with multiple attachment options
- Impressive workout variations for both cardio and bodyweight resistance
- Rubber textured handles with Microban Antimicrobial coating
- Maximum durability for both home and outdoor use
- Expensive at $219, but worth the upgrade for the improved handles
- Wish the XMount was included ($34.00)
THE BOTTOM LINE
The TRX Pro 4 is a maximum durability, simple to set up and commercial grade quality suspension trainer with the rubber antimicrobial textured handles and limitless workouts possibilities.
To purchase or for additional info go to https://store.trxtraining.com/