The RMT® Club by WeckMethod is a multipurpose, functional training tool designed to create a more integrated and athletic body from head to toe. Optimized for a wide range of swinging exercises, the RMT® Club can help improve any athlete’s rotational power, mobility, core strength, balance, coordination, and more.
Several times a month I do feel that stiffness and tightness that comes along as multiple shoulder injuries and natural age progression. There are very few products that allow me to get full range of motion in my shoulders and I have found what they call the RMT club. This club has multiple benefits which include dynamic and functional range of motion dynamic, strength and neurological balance improvements. The Multi-purpose movements of the Club along with internal shifting of the weight and durable club head. The club itself is around 21 inches long and 6 inches in diameter and range from 4 to 8 pounds. The RMT Club is very durable and can handle maximum absorption and impact from different types of concrete, steel, or wood surfaces. This club has improved my shoulder range of motion impressively with just 3 weeks of use and without any increases in pain. The dynamic resistance (Internal weight shifting) created by the RMT club engages the entire body just not the shoulder. This allows for improved integration of rotational movements combining the strength, fluidity and balance all at the same time. The handle is reinforced and can withstand high-level acceleration and impact in all directions. The cost is around $99 to $109 depending on the for 4, 6 or 8 which I feel is very reasonable in terms of this cost. The RMT Club is a essential part of functional and rotational strength improves joint stability and full range of motion. What I like about the Club it's a very simple, durable yet functional part of necessary equipment that is a key to reducing scar tissue and joint adhesions while improving range of motion, stability and athletic performance.
- Fixed Reinforced Handle - giving it the ability to connect multi-directional movement and increased range of motion
- Approximately 21" high and 6" diameter with multiple weight options: 2, 4, 6, and 8 pounds
- Internal Shifting Weight - giving it the ability to create dynamic resistance, act as a counter weight, or provide audible feedback for proper positioning, timing, and, coordination
- Improves functional strength and rotational power, mobility, coordination, and balance
- Durable Flexible Club Head - giving it the ability to absorb maximum impact
- Reasonable priced at $99 to $109 based on weight
- Enhances athleticism and movement efficiency
- Unifies and integrates dominant and non-dominant side
- Made in the USA
THE BOTTOM LINE
The RMT Club is a essential part of functional and rotational strength improves joint stability and full range of motion. What I like about the Club it's a very simple, durable yet functional part of necessary equipment that is a key to reducing scar tissue and joint adhesions while improving range of motion, stability and athletic performance
To purchase or for additional info go to https://shop.weckmethod.com/products/rmt-club