Manufactured and assembled in Columbus, Ohio, the Rogue RH-2 is a reverse hyper machine designed to meet the unique, changing needs of the athletes it serves. Widely utilized for physical therapy and back rehab exercises, the Reverse Hyper can also be used with light weights in everyday training to reduce lower back tightness and strengthen hamstrings, glutes, hips, and more.
ROGUE RH-2 REVERSE HYPER EXTENSION MACHINE
As a Chiropractor, who knows the prevalence of back pain in society, I wanted to see the benefits of a machine that I had not heard of until recently. Low back pain (LBP) affects at least 80% of us some time in our lives, perhaps 20-30% of us at any given time. It is the fifth most common reason for all physician visits in the U.S. Recently, I have begun studying and my certification in the Louie Simmons Westside Barbell training method. His history of back injuries and the effect of this machine on his incredible career speaks for itself. I purchased this machine and have used it for the recommended training regimen. This machine decompresses the spine without and vertical compression on the discs. You can feel the stretch of the spine when unit swings under you and the muscular contraction as you extend the legs in extension. The Reverse Hyper machine simply strengthen the back muscles during the concentric phase (contraction) and rehabilitates the muscles as they are stretched during the eccentric phase. The pump that you feel on the back muscles (lumbar paraspinal and spinal erector) cannot be duplicated by any other exercise in the gym. The heavy-duty steel construction of this machine will last a lifetime and can be loaded up to 700 lbs. The RH-2 comes fully assembled and is made in the USA. This machine was worth every penny that I spent and has greatly helped decrease my own episodic back injuries and was proven to be effective to balance the pelvic and lumbar muscles. Every gym needs this machine to help with back injuries and improved the performance of athletes.
- Made in Columbus, OH, USA
- Compatible with all increments of bumpers and steel, including 45lb steel plates
- 10.5” usable storage length on each side of the swing arm allows for a capacity of over 700 lbs of steel plates
- Multiple hand holds to accommodate varying user heights
- Includes Rogue HG Collars and Spud Inc. Hyper Strap
- Compatible Reverse Hyper Roller Attachment also available for separate purchase*
- Unit Ships Assembled
- Made in the USA and is fully assembled
- Effective in improving back, gluteal and hamstring strength
- Essential to improve Athletic performance and reduce injuries on/off the field
- Decompresses and strengthens the lumbar spinal muscles
- Works with all Olympic weights
- Extremely durable and will last a lifetime
THE BOTTOM LINE
This RH-2 Reverse Hyper machine was worth every penny that I spent and has greatly helped decrease my own episodic back injuries and was proven to be effective to balance the pelvic/lumbar muscles. Every gym needs this machine to help with rehab of back injuries and improve the performance of athletes.
To purchase or for additional info go to https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-reverse-hyper-2