A Smart Trainer for All Rider Types. No matter your training category, the H2 is the perfect addition to any athlete’s toolbox. From weekend warriors to pro-podium chasers, mountain bikers to triathletes, this smart direct drive trainer is versatile enough to push any training regimen to the edge.
CYCLEOPS H2 SMART TRAINER
About twice a year I travel a little north in Ohio to one of three excellent bike shops called K&G Bike Shop owned and operated by Justin. Every year I get to demo several of the top new trainers that have come out for late or beginning of the upcoming year. This year I was able to demo younger brother of my favorite of last year called the Cycleops H2. This direct drive trailer is massively built at 47 lbs and incredibly durable and accurate all at the same time. The H2 is from Cycleops Wisconsin headquarters and has several updated features that make this one of my Top Products for early 2019. There is no need for extra external sensors as the H2 has integrated speed, cadence and power data technology. The maximum Wattage capacity is over 2000 (maybe 800 for me). It has Bluetooth, Ant+ and FE-C standard connectivity with an incredibly accuracy rate of +/- 2% with seamless synchronization and OTA firmware updates. Direct Drive trainers are quite simple to setup, remove the wheel and set in place on included cassette and lock it on. The H2 leg footprint is huge which adds to the superior sturdiness and safety of the unit. The Direct Drive eliminate tire wear for long-term winter and virtual training miles which have become an standard part of my training over the last year. The Cycleops H2 comes with a hefty price at around $1199 which is comparable to some of the other models but is well worth the long-term Fitness investment. The H2 give you a true road like experience with elevation and descents and is certified Zwift and of course Rouvy. Overall the H2 hammer by Cyclops has advanced accuracy, superior dependability and sturdiness that will last you thousands of any fitness app miles and is well worth the higher ticket price.
- Seamlessly connects to virtual training apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards
- Noise level at 20 mph is 64 decibels, quiet enough to ride in a library
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for up to +/- 2% accurate power readings.
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training application, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad, Sufferfest and many more.
- 20 lb. precision balanced flywheel provides quiet, vibration free and true-to-the-road riding experience
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures most responsive resistance and maximum power available
- Robust design is capable of handling up to 2000 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 20% climbing grade
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2
- Internally integrated speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more
- Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tire wear
- Internal cooling technology ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts
- Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth ensures the H2 is up to date with all the latest features
- Weighs in at 47 lb. (21.3 kg).
- Simple to setup, pair, synchronize and update firmware
- Works with all the top Fitness technology Apps
- Highly response flywheel for all changes in elevation up to 20 degrees for the true road like feel
- Advanced power tuned technology with integrated speed and cadence
- Long lasting resistance without wear and tear on your wheel
- Quite with minimal noise or vibration
- Pricy at $1199, but is well worth the long-term Fitness investment
THE BOTTOM LINE
Overall the H2 Hammer by Cyclops has advanced accuracy, superior dependability and sturdiness that will last you thousands of any fitness app miles and is well worth the higher ticket price.
To purchase or for additional info go to https://www.cycleops.com/produ...